Free stuff - Open resource
Please note - these are open resources - free to use, but they remain copyright of Agile Coach Online. You must always reference the source and display our copyright notice if you use them. They must not be reproduced or included as part of a commercial activity without our explicit written permission.
- Philosophy of Agile - how to think like an Agile person
- Misconceptions - a few of the more common misconceptions about agile clarified
- Agile for the non-agile - how people in non-Agile roles can work with Agile teams
- Agile basics - core ideas, methods and techniques explained
- Agile roles - What do the roles mean and how do they relate to what you did before Agile?
- Agile tools - How the technology can help and how to make it fit your purposes
- Agile and the large organisation -Innovating with Agile and working in mixed environments